Morlaix is committed to offering clients the highest possible standards of service. Our policy is in line with the current guidelines and principles from the Financial Services Authority, that a firm must pay due regard to the interests of its customers and treat them fairly. Our commitment to you We will:
- Provide you with clear information about the products and services we offer, including fees and charges
- Ascertain your individual needs, preferences and circumstances suitable before recommending a product/solution
- Only recommend a product/solution that we consider suitable for you and that you can afford
- Fully explain the documents we provide you with and help you fully understand the features, benefits and risks so you are able to make an informed decision
- Encourage you to ask if there is something you do not understand
Morlaix, Chartered Financial Planners provides independent financial advice throughout Truro, Cornwall and the UK. Morlaix IFA specialises in Investments, Ethical Investments, Pensions, Annuities, ISAs, inheritance Tax Planning, Life Assurance, Critical Illness and Income Protection (PHI).